Stephen DiLorenzo has been with the firm since 2009. His practice focuses on all phases of patent prosecution for multiple technologies. Mr. DiLorenzo also has expertise conducting due diligence, clearance investigations and freedom-to-operate searches and preparing related patent opinions. In January 2016, Mr. DiLorenzo established the firm’s Alexandria, VA office.
Mr. DiLorenzo pursued his passion for science and technology by earning a B.S. in physics from Washington University. Realizing that becoming a patent attorney would give him the opportunity to be involved with technological advances, he went on to earn his J.D. from University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. 2009
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Washington University, Bachelor of Science, Physics, 2005
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA)
Mr. DiLorenzo is dedicated to learning about new technologies and the changing landscape of patent law. He combines his technical and legal expertise to design portfolio strategies for U.S. and international clients. He is a team player, skilled at communicating with clients in order to understand their business objectives and guide them through the patent approval process.