Chase Morgan joined the firm in 2018, after completing a BA in Physics, MS in Electrical Engineering, a JD in law, and spending four years in the IT/software industry. His practice includes all phases of U.S. and international patent prosecution. Mr. Morgan works with clients who are building patent portfolios of mechanical, and electronic technologies with an emphasis on wireless devices. He also conducts patent validity and infringement analyses, and due diligence investigations, as well as prepares related patent and trademark opinions.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2017
- The George Washington University, M.S. Electrical Engineering, 2010
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., Physics, 2008
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- National Society of Black Engineers
Mr. Morgan’s technical background allows him to breakdown complex inventions into their constituent parts and thereby more thoroughly understand how the inventions function as a whole. He is dedicated to understanding our clients’ technologies and business needs, and procuring for them the IP protection best suited to their unique circumstances.